Friday, May 9, 2008

Qi qi 's birthday

Happy Birthday to you.....but do u noe that many people will suffer from finance problem for celebrate a birthday party??Sad to say this,but i really use a lot of money to celebrate it for you...but maybe all of this is worth!!!We get can all the memory that we are 2gether!!!


This cake was really expensive.... Happy birthday...
so warm.... but still so cold in the room..

all hug the fatty,but no 1 hug me..
both of them were too high
me2....
sing properly better...

control uself.....
peace...... peace.....
Funny SHE....

So why I have to public this blog?I just want to remind my fren to celebrate my birthday when it comes....and give me some present and cakes...sing me happy birthday...give me 3 wishes...
I wish for world peace
I wish for healthy for all people
I wish for no poverty in this world...
hehe...do u believe that are my wishes??

No comments: