Thursday, February 21, 2008

Final Day Of Chinese New Year!!!

this year chap goh me really important for me?

why

1st time celebrate in kedah...as i can see all paddy field over there!!!

1st time see people throw orange to the river.....

1st time see a lot of people walk along the river

1st time make a wish on this day

1st time throw an orange to the river

1st time borrow an orange from other to throw,sound funny but really,coz i din bring any orange to throw!!



how u all celebrate chap goh me,take reunion dinner 2gether with family?couple walk at some romantic place with partner?facing computer alone?or sleep in the house all nite?nobody noe!i just wanna share how i celebrate this chap goh me and what happen this days!

i waking up like normaly today and check my mail +post something in the tt!suddenly my aunty call me to go her house celebrate chap goh me since my parents not 2gether with me this year...not only this year,as i can say my dad does not celebrate with me or take reunion dinner since i was born,in my memory just happen twice,chap goh me on 2006and 5th of cny this year!haha!after answer my aunty call,i decide to go her house to celebrate!this year chap goh me just take steamboat in my aunty house,abit bored 2,but after finish that dinner,i go pick my little brother at the tuition centre,along the road i can see a lot of couple are standing near the river and keep on throwing something into the river,i really curious about it so i decide to stop my car and go see what they doing!really funny,they throwing orange to the river and making wish!and i would like to try 2,but i din bring any orange,so i ask some stranger to sell me orange,but they refuse to sell me but give it to me,kedah people really kind!and then i just throw the orange to the river and make my own wish!after that i just continue with my journey!!!



my wish!!

hope my family live in healthy

hope i can get a lot of A im my spm results

hope i may take reunion dinner with my family every chinese new year,my birthday,dad birthday,mum birthday,little brother birthday

hope i will have a lover that love me so much!!!!!!!



my feeling on that day!

feel abit lonely and jealous when see other couple walk along the river and throw orange 2gether,when i can throw orange and make a wish with my dear?

feel excited coz 1st time throw orange into the river!but we must appreciate food given by god!dun waste it!

2 comments:

HitoMi Ng said...

to make myself to be remembered from now on...
i decided to leave my first comment in your blog

perhaps it is the first comment for your newly-borned blog!!

keep up the good work...you can write pretty well...just need to practice more...

feel free to visit my blog too!!

HitoMi Ng said...

hehe...then now back to your blog

a little typng error...
check it out dude!!

the way you actually highlight your wordings in post actually not a bad idea after all...mine all black or normal only

remember to write more!!

i will post those pictures on my blog and then you try to grab from the blog ok?
then less hassle to send through msn lo...my house msn version cannot support sharing folder

paisehnya!!hehe^^
dont simply call my name ya!!(this is an intimidation!!)