Tuesday, March 18, 2008

SPM results time.........!!!!!!!!

The day b4 spm results coming out,where i go?i just hang out with my friends(doggy family) and go lim teh to discuss about our future....will it achived?i dun noe,but maybe all of us will workhard for it..maybe!that nite was very warm and hapiness,together with doggy family,we chat a lot of thing and really appreciate each others,bcoz we noe maybe we will separate from each others!

Thank friend....
you all accompany me until i finish my form5
you all always encourage me when i get bad results or in sour mood.
you all always make me proud when u all failed the exam and only i pass it!especially SEJARAH!
you all alway make alot alot of funny things i can never forget!
Love you all!

On that day

I feel stress when take the spm results,to overcome the stress,i go swim with my friend...katak-katak,kupu-kupu,doggy-doggy......what else i noe?swim and swim,see lengzai and leng lui to release tension...
after the swim,killer time really come,it is time to take the results,i really cannot feel my legs that time....ah!!!!!!!!
suddenly my mum call me and ask 'where are u now?I already inside the school,why cant see u?'yaya,u are inside the school and cant see me,coz u are in the wrong school,my school is SEMENTAS,not Sri Selayang,aiyoyo!my mum also dun noe where i study,really a good mother!but she make me feel stress coz she never come to my school b4 since i standard 1 until form 5,this is the 1st time she come to my school and take spm results with me 2gether,queue up and wait there,1 by 1,i can see some look very happy when they get their results,some just cry and in sour mood after gets the results,4 me,nothing important any more,i just want a good results to make my mum happy,until my turn to get my results,i can see teacher gigle in front of me,i can guess it maybe i can get satisfied results,but when i see it,i get 7A,i really din expect i can get 7A,maybe the power of a mother supporting their son,i feel really excited coz i am not really study hard enough!at the moment,i hug my mum so tight and tell her that i love her very much!my friend tell me that when the moment i hug my mother,it so touching!it is touching,if u all dun believe,u may try to take u results together with u mum and u dad!sure will hug 2gether when u get satisfied results!however,u dad maybe will punch u when u get poor results,hehe!

i hope still got chance to hug my dad and my mum again,to achive my dream,i should study hard and do not give up!!!add oil!

No comments: