Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Making complaint about you!!!

I can't live without friends!A best friends will alway accompany me until end of the journey.
But i dun think i have a lot of best friends,coz a lot of my friends not really noe what i am thinking,maybe you all are selfish,just think about yourself!When you call me and ask me hang out with you,i can noe that u are not really ask me hang out,u just want me to be you driver,send you here and there!i am not really stingy about patrol fees,but that enough,i am pleased to pick you here or there sometimes but not everytimes,so pls be tolerance and dun ask about some rediculous thing from me!That fuck enough.....i am complain about you,pls change your characteristic when u notice about it!

1 comment:

HitoMi Ng said...

i understand your feeling la...i dont like to be driver too...

does he or she know?