Friday, March 21, 2008

A CALL FROM MY FRIEND!!

Just finish my class and plan to relax in the house today.After reach house,just like what i do usually.Go take bath,makan-makan.watch televisyen,facing my laptop qand pigging like a pig......

Suddenly my friend call me in the evening...hello.........and she ask me what i plan to take after getting my result.Oh my god,honestly,i also not yet plan for my future,coz dun noe what i really interesting.My mind only thinking of love love and hamsap thing!

And then we chat a lot of thing.....what she plan to do and what she plan to take......bla bla +nonsence!suddenly i tell her that i hope she may failed in her driving test coz i pleased to see her face when failed(She are really confident all the time,so wish to see her disappoint face 1 day)..................This time,i really make her angry,she bcome very angry and scold me,am I your friend?why you want your friend failed in the driving test?why you want your friends failed in the exam?i noe u get 7A in u spm,but pls dun be arrogant,you should respect me and dun look down me!!!!!!!!!1st time scold me since i noe her for 4 years....

What should i do?i just can keep explain that i just kidding with her....That were out topic,our style,i not really want u failed or even look down you,i am only kidding with you,cant you understand it?maybe i cant control my mouth,i noe that sometime my mouth was really bad,alway talk a lot of sheet thing in front of you,but honestly,i just kidding with you,include all my friends,i dun noe that i will hurt you such a lot,coz that were my style,that were what doggy family mean to me!!!

Sorry my friends....
I dun noe that you are such serious person,i dun noe that u mind that a lot,but hope you please forgive me and give me a 2nd chance!i promise that i will watch out for my stupid mouth speaking,and will attention how to respect you and even all my friends...just want to say sorry to those person i hurt b4,hope you all will forget it when i talk a lot of sheet in front of you all!

Make a promise
I will try to control myself,be more serious,and will care my friends more,friends are important,friends are a kind of treassure,so i will aappreaciate it more and more,thank you for u all be my friend and tahan me until now,thank you and love you all!!!Ilove you all!!!(except some friend that just want to take advantage from me!Neh!Neh!)

My little advice...
Just watch out our speaking,and please dun jeer at some1 mistake,value your friends and your family!

1 comment:

HitoMi Ng said...

Oh my god...what have you done...
maybe she is too serious le...
so next time make sure you grab the right time to say right thing

actually i also have such mistakes too..