Saturday, March 22, 2008

My First Time......be the obstacle in th road....>.<

After cut my hair and buy my dinner,it around 9pm,so i decided to go back by driving car....Concentrate on my driving...Dun bother me!!!Get lost!

After reach Ong Tai Kim in Gombak area,there got a T- juntion with traffic light there,when the traffic light turn red,i try to stop my car..but dun noe what happen next,my car suddenly cant move the engine also cant run.
Feel panic coz the traffic light already turn green!
Feel panic coz the car behind me alway hon me....hon hon!
Feel panic coz this din happened to me be4!

AIYOYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I try to start my car...try it harder and harder....but it not working,therefore,i ask help from the driver who queue up behind me.He was a malay guy,thanks god he look kind and try me push my car to the left and make a small road to let others car pass.I can see he push very hard..push..push...and he is sweating2...This moment i feel very touching,a Malay guy who help me with his heart.After helping me,sure i say thank you to him.I also call my dad which work as a formen and ask what should i do...

What my dad say?
your petrol already finish izzit?i just fill it!
your battery already finish izzit?but the light still can light up!
maybe is overflow!!!Oh my god,what is overflow??????and what can i do now?
u left your car 10 minutes 1st and start it again...

After 10minutes......try to start it....i feel nervous that time...Yeah!i can start it now.
And i continue my way to go home....another T-junction in GreenWood which near the mosque..my car cant move again and the engine cant run...walao,i be a obstale again and block the road,i really panic this time,coz a big metro bus behind me,thanks god the road is stiff and i my car can flow down slowly....then i try park my car beside the road again and open a small road for others car to pass.Hello,the metro bus is too big to pass,and he also noe my car's engine cannot start,so it move down slowy and knocked my car slowly,as my car being knocked,a force puch my car from behind,this give me can move my car to the left........Metro bus driver,are you try to help me?but its to rude.....better be soft next time,if not no people want take your bus next time!!!

another 10 minutes...start it again,its work again...haha!So i drive my car faster to avoid being another obstacle in on the road again..Thanks god,i really make it and reach my house!!!!!1st thing to do is to call my dad and tell him i already reach house,dun worry about me!!

How to avoid this kind of accident?i also dun noe how
But pls dun be panic if your car suddenly cant run,try to get help from others and place your car to the left to avoid traffic jam.Try to remember some forman 's phone number,if cant,just save it number,maybe you can ask them opinion when u face problem...Be prepare every 1!

This kind of experiance really let me learn a lot of thing,but thanks,i think i better dun need it next time....haha!
Thanks god i still here to share my blog with you all!

1 comment:

HitoMi Ng said...

hehe...how come you so lucky de??
ok ok...better not laugh at you.later i kena pulak