Monday, March 31, 2008

Strange feeling......

Everyday need watch tv alone,no 1 can discuss the progamme i watch with me!
Every nite need sleep alone and hug pillow,no 1 will sms me in the middle of the nite!
Every weekend will see couple holding hand when hang out 2gether,but i just alone there!

Feel strange,dun noe how to tell this kind of feelig,but absolutely not lonely!!
Maybe i need some people to accompany or support me?Maybe i just need some1 to have some sincere talk?

Jealous when see people post couple shot in their blog!jealous when see people can holding hands when walk 2gether!Jealous when people can get sms in the middle of the nite1

Maybe live alone is the priciple reason of this strange feeling,no family commitment,no family member that i can share my secret!haiz.......

will looking for some1 that can accompany me.....



Just need some accompany from some1!



No comments: