Sunday, March 23, 2008

An award party that for good student.

Yuhooooo!This is my first time be invited from school to join an award party for good students from SEMENTAS.I feel excited and hope that day will come!coz that only for good students,i am not a good students since form 1 until form 5,but in form 5,i change my attitude a lot,hehe!

The day has come...
Wake up in the early morning and change a short sleeve for present to the party.After that i go pick some of my frens that have been also invited to the party in the morning.after pick them up,some of my frens feel excited like me coz also din attend to the parties b4,some of them look like nothing,coz they already go for many times.......

What inside?
ceh...to be honest,i feel disappoint coz the hall not really nice,look not really fun,but i also fell happy coz that was my dream to attend to the award party!Teacher give us some books and tick ourname,look so serous,coz only students have been invited can join,hehe!sure i am the 1 who been invited from teachers...

The guy talking too much....
As the show start,our principal of the school talk a lot about our school last year..how many A?how much money our school spend last year?disiplin problem.........All of us not interesting on what he talk,but just excited when we can receive award from him..hehe!

A sweet voice calling me...
Tan Chee Meng,pls queue up and receive your reward...and my turn come,i feel abit nervous but i try to step to the stage...as i step up the say,i can hear people clapping their hands to wel come me,i get 2 reward from principal,that are spm 7A and best students of subject mandarin..hehe,after receive the certificate,i just left the stage...this is what i want??a few seconds of glory moments?I work hard for 1 years just bcoz of this???well,this is my target,but i think it worth for me,coz work hard also let me enjoy a lot of moment,just like my mum feel very happy when i get 7A.......just like my fren congratulate me.....So its was worth,really worth!!

After get the certificate,i also see red pocket inside the certificate,i noe that got money inside,hehe,still can get money,haha!!!after chat with some frens,i just left the party coz really bored and not really suit me,but i hope can attend again,for glory,gold and get proud,hehe!!!!

Siew ling and I

Hehe,accept my reward!

wah,my certificate and red pocket...but my look so ugly....

Thanks....i really can join the party in my life,hope i can make it for next time....!!!

1 comment:

HitoMi Ng said...

haha...why the stage so low de?
congrats wo...
hope to hear from you soon!!