Friday, November 19, 2010

Hostel life

I heard that hostel life is kinda bored actually before I entering University.Some1 said that there are nothing to do in hostel or perhaps just counting the frequency of fan spinning...
For me,I truly feel that it is true when there is a long holiday and you choose to stay in hostel but not busy packing your stuff heading back your hometown...

And I am the 1 who choose to stay...
Only Dota everynight...
Drama and movie every afternoon...
Bored until nothing to do and go study to fill my free time...


I miss a lot of activities with my best friends in Kl..
I miss a lot of sweet moments with some1 that i care..
When i know some1 in KL held some events,although I wish to join,I only can ask them to enjoy and stay in hostel...Kinda jealous and sad cant join it...

But the most important,I save a lot of money during this holiday.This is the only thing that make me feel better...
Thanks to EP guys that accompany me gothrough my holiday in Emerald Park..

Cheer up!!!

No comments: