Monday, November 15, 2010

hypocrit in University...

I believe that nowaday sure a lot of hypocrit in everywhere...
I found out a lot in my University...


1st of all...what is hypocrit means to me:
1. When you ask him had you finish your assignment...i haven but passes it after class
2. When you ask him do you understand what lecture tauch?...not understand at all,but still can pass his exam with flying colours
3. Everytime after exam...I dun noe those questions...really dificult,i cant anwer at all,but still can score it...
4. Can you please share your senior notes with me?I am sorry...my seniors dint give me any notes to refer,but i can see you study those notes in your laptop

To me,knowledge is for share,when you know,please share with others.Every1 come alone from hometown for study here and hope to get excellent in academic.When us apart from our beloved friends and family...Our heart would be lonely,and please lend us a hand when we need it...

Think of yourself too,what your feeling when you need help but others wont lend you a hand...
So every1 of us,please dont being a hypocrit...if you do...

No comments: